Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
As a company, SERVPRO prides itself on being "faster to any size disaster", and our branch at Toledo Southwest is no exception. We truly arrive faster as we have the ability to provide service 24/7/365. We know disaster doesn't follow any sort of schedule, so we have the man power to help no matter when you need it. And we can handle any disaster, no matter the size. With our top of the line equipment and highly trained professionals, we are able to handle your disasters from small home cleanings, to large commercial losses. We handle it all and we handle it all fast. We do what we do best, so you can get back to doing what you do best.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (419) 385-9245
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Toledo Southwest arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.